NueMD is seeking a full-time client services representative with excellent communication skills, as candidate will have heavy use of our Client Services phone line, as well as email. Also, the Client Services Representative will work closely with the Accounting department which entails utmost accuracy, detail-oriented and great follow up work, under the supervision of the Client Services Director.
- Act as a liaison between our clients and Nuesoft Technologies, Inc. (NueMD) for financial and functional issues. Ensure a prompt and beneficial resolution by discussing matters with the client and either handling it personally or referring the client to the correct department.
- New Account Enrollments
- Account Cancellations
- Credit Requests
- Client Concerns
- Handle incoming calls from main Nuesoft line as well as Client Services extension
Must have skills:
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Great Customer Service (phone & email)
- Ability to work individually and as a team with other Client Services representatives
- Attention to detail
- MS Office
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Business Management, or related.