NueMD has full-time openings for ENTRY level, high profile, tech-savvy, software designers. Work normal hours in an energetic, multi-cultural, creative, casual environment. There are many reasons to join our company. Apply now if you meet these qualifications!
- Examine competitor offerings to uncover feature gaps in our products,
- Research product requirements online and through interviews with internal staff, clients, and prospects,
- Define functional and UI specifications for the development team, and
- Consult with sales on missed opportunities and feature justification.
- Tasteful eye for smart design and ergonomics,
- Precision of mind, focused, with excellent reading comprehension ability,
- Pro in web research and Microsoft products like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint,
- Enjoys research, writing and communicating ideas in simple ways,
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Stays cool and applies creative solutions when faced with challenges,
- Works well alone or supervised,
- Curiosity and drive to learn new things and cool techie stuff,
- Quick ability to redirect focus on new priorities, and
- Manages time with good organizational skills.
- Previous experience in software product design,
- Tech-savvy hobbyist who proves interested in technology, computer programming, database technology, cloud computing, etc.
- Expertise in Visio, Photoshop, Gimp, or Cacoo.
Must Meet One of These Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in fields like Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or Industrial Design preferred
- Graduating seniors, part-time graduate students, and military vets welcome.
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.