Got what it takes to motivate and get things done? NueMD has full-time openings for an ENTRY level, ambitious, tech-savvy, project coordinator. Work normal hours in an energetic, multi-cultural, creative, casual environment. Apply now!
- Master the how-to’s of our medical software,
- Plan software releases to attract new sales, increase client retention, and improve scalability,
- Drive, track, and report project progress during all stages of development lifecycle,
- Collaborate with production team to ensure new features are ready to launch,
- Coordinate with NueMD teams to ensure all project deliverables are ready on time,
- Analyze post-release data to gauge success and identify improvements needed,
- Examine competitor offerings to uncover feature gaps in our products, and
- Research special projects as needed.
- Curiosity and drive to learn new things and cool techie stuff,
- Enjoys writing and communicates ideas in simple ways,
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Quick ability to redirect focus on new priorities,
- Precision of mind, focused, with excellent reading comprehension ability,
- Works well alone or supervised
- Stays cool and applies creative solutions when faced with challenges,
- Manages time with good organizational skills,
- Pro in Microsoft Excel and Word, and
- Actively improves performance on job-related skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project and Visio, and Adobe Acrobat,
- Experience creating marketing materials or other collateral used for client communications, and
- At least 1-year experience as a project manager or coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in fields like business management, communications, political science, psychology, journalism, or marketing preferred, but all majors considered.
- Part-time graduate students and degree-seeking military vets welcome.
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.