NueMD is looking for a Sales Development Assistant to work with our sales team.
We are looking for individuals who have the assertiveness to call the top decision-makers in an organization that have expressed interest in NueMD software, ask great questions, qualify
them, engage them, and set an appointment for them to discuss our medical products and services with a Sales Rep. Your
goal is to set appointments that turns into sales. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an entry to a career in sales.This position offers a salary plus commissions.
Job functions include
- Initiate telephone contact with doctors, business owners and other relevant staff at prospective clients.
- Qualify leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Nuesoft solutions and increase the company’s new market penetration.
- Provide Sales Reps with an accurate synopsis of qualified calls and pre-call documents.
- Thoroughly perform research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Consistently meet qualified lead targets on a monthly basis.
- Answer sales line phone calls and qualify phone leads.
- Staff live chat system on as-needed basis.
- Assist sales reps with contracts and enrollments paperwork.
The ideal candidates will have
- 1-3+ years of business / sales experience.
- Telemarketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to qualify potential clients with a series of screening questions.
- Stay highly organized while maintaining a large amount of qualified leads.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the sales team.
- Accurately schedule sales appointments.
- Follow up with sales reps on appointments set.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Medical experience is preferred, but not required.
- Local candidates ONLY need apply. No calls, please.
- Recent college graduates with the right tenacity to succeed are welcome to apply