The Sales Process Optimizer will help drive sales efficiency and improve overall sales performance. This new Marketing position will work closely with the Sales department to evaluate and optimize the sales process and devise processes and tools that improve lead closure rates. The Sales Process Optimizer reports to the Director of Marketing and Sales.
- Identify sales process improvement opportunities through data analysis and sales rep observation,
- Develop key performance metrics that help marketing and sales focus on performance drivers,
- Understand sales process and develop processes and tools to improve lead closing percentage,
- Provide regular detailed, analyzed reports for sales-related conversion metrics,
- Work with development team to enhance CRM system to further support process optimization,
- Constantly and consistently looking for ways to relieve any bottlenecks and/or inconsistencies in the sales process,
- Work with sales reps to implement best practices and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies,
- Experienced in conducting sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverable, messages and presentations,
- Demonstrated success in collaboration skills,
- Deep project management skills,
- Great at navigating software tools and excel,
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving industry.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability,
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis,
- Some sales or sales operations experience is preferred,
- Advanced Excel capabilities and related data manipulation.