NueMD is seeking qualified candidates for Sales Representative positions in Atlanta.
NueMD's inside sales role is unique in that 100% of your leads are supplied by our award-winning Marketing department. That means you do not have to spend your time prospecting and cold calling – you can spend it selling!
The ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years' consultative sales experience. 2+ years selling products or services to small-to-mid-sized medical practices and clinics (<10 providers) is a must;
- Ability to manage entire sales cycle: prospecting, demonstrations of product, presentations, contract negotiations, and handling customer issues;
- Knowledge of the medical software industry, including current trends and market conditions;
- Strong leadership skills, proven track record of sales, excellent closing skills, ability to analyze complex sales situations turning them into qualified opportunity;
- Strong computer skills;
- The skill set and determination to step in and make an immediate impact at NueMD.
Job Functions include:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet and exceed sales quota, effectively manage the entire sales process lifecycle from lead generation to contract closure, communicate effectively with sales management and collaborate with the rest of the sales team to support the growth and development of the business
- Deliver a clear and consistent product value proposition message to develop customer interest with decision makers.