As a Senior Android Developer, use your extensive Java experience to guide the development of next gen mobile tech with NueMD. Participate in team-driven development for mobile Android platforms by conducting a full range of software engineering tasks including coding, testing, and documentation for an N-tier object-oriented medical practice management application.
You will be expected to contribute to the existing mobile software and to bring new and innovative ideas to the table. The Senior Android Development position is part of a larger team that develops software at the forefront of healthcare technology. Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way highly secure, reliable, and scalable cloud-based healthcare software is created and maintained.
What You Need to Land the Job:
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- At least 2-5 years experience developing and deploying iOS and/or Android applications
- Proven experience in Android development – with some apps to your name
- Familiarity with JSON and XML based web services
- Disciplined approach to software development
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers, QA, and other team members
- Custom web-based application development is a plus
- Desirable but not required: Experience with Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, the iPhone SDK and Interface Builder