NueMD's SEO Intern should be an energetic and focused individual who would like to learn more about web marketing and SEO. A positive attitude is a must and you need to be excited to try new things. We'll work with you to find what you're most passionate about, and align your interests with what our Marketing team needs to achieve our goals.
- Help implement NueMD's SEO strategy:
- Optimize webpages for search,
- Find creative ways to generate links to NueMD's website,
- Identity and create relationships with influential bloggers and publishers,
- Monitor corporate blog and social media presence,
- Suggest creative content ideas,
- Become familiar with important industry topics and trends.
- Track inbound marketing metrics, interpret data, and draw actionable conclusions.
- Follow and report on competitive web marketing / SEO activity.
- Stay "in the loop" with SEO, and update the Marketing team with new opportunities and best practices.
- Passion for web marketing.
- Passion for healthcare.
- Familiarity with inbound marketing basics (search, social, and content).
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in Marketing, Public Relations, Computer Science, Business or related.
- Class standing may be Junior, Senior, recent alumni, graduate students.
- Experience implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Experience implementing content marketing strategies.
- Experience with Google analytics.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Solid personal social presence (Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)