Customer satisfaction is the prime responsibility of a Software Support Manager and also ensuring that the created product strategy, specifications are carried out successfully. The Software Support Manager has to work closely with other departments. Responsible for the daily direction and operation of the General Support Dept.
- Must have good training skills,
- Computer skills definitely needed, you need to at least Know Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel,
- Coordinating Support projects,
- Daily Operations of the General Support Team. This includes: hiring and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; regular performance feedback and career development,
- Implementing new software updates,
- Training subordinate and management staff,
- Providing guidance for problems and questions,
- Participating in business meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience with supporting and troubleshooting Practice Management and Electronic Health Records,
- Call Center or Help Desk experience,
- Healthcare billing and reimbursement experience and / or Revenue Cycle Management,
- Leadership skills,
- Good Communication skills,
- Working knowledge of HIPAA compliant transaction sets (837, 835),
- Several years of job experience in information technology,
- Display the highest level of integrity,
- Demonstrate respect for others,
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude,
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere,
- Think creatively, have an innovative mind,
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment,
- Are resourceful and results driven.